We understand that everyone's preferances are different, so we have a range of flexible products to make your purchase easier.
At Honda Financial Services, our goal is to always ensure your complete satisfaction. We offer competitive rates and flexible terms and we are your preferred financing and leasing partner available at all Honda dealerships. We make it easier to make it yours.
If you like the idea of having ownership of your car, prefers paying off your loan, and don't like the risk of possible lease-end charges, then you should consider finance as an option.
As a finance customer, throughout the term of your finance contract, your payments will consist of part principal and part finance charges. Each payment you make increases the amount of equity you've built up in your vehicle.
The benefits of financing your vehicle with Honda Financial Services are:
- You are the owner of the vehicle.
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges.
- No kilometer charges.
- No wear and tear charges.
- Build equity.
- Flexible terms.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the automobile.
Things to be taken into consideration:
- Monthly finance payments are typically higher than monthly lease payments as you are financing the total cost of your vehicle.
- You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your financing agreement.
- You are responsible for maintaining the automobile. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner's manual.
End of Your Finance Contract - What's Next?
A Check out our Lease Return Center page for options. Click Here.
Get My Application Started
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I own the vehicle?
Vehicle Ownership - You are the owner of the vehicle.
Is this an open or closed loan?
Open Retail Loans - All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
Are there any fees?
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges
- PPSA registration fee
- No kilometer charges
- No wear and tear charges
What is conventional financing?
With the Honda Financial Services regular program you can tailor your purchase to reflect your individual needs. Your equal monthly payments are determined using competitive rates and 24 - 84 (84 offered on new contracts up to 72 on used) month terms. Together with the dealer you can work out the financing arrangements that suit your budget and your needs best.
Finance Options - Things To Be Considered
Monthly loan payments are typically higher than monthly lease payments because you are financing the total cost of your automobile which includes all applicable sales taxes and purchase price.
Do I have to insure the vehicle?
You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your financing agreement.
Am I responsible for maintenance?
You are responsible for maintaining the automobile. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner's manual.
At Dalt's Honda we are pleased to offer you the lowest possible interest rate on your next car, SUV, van or truck loan. We proudly serve Orillia, Ontario, Midland, Barrie, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Kawartha Lakes, Parry Sound, Huntsville, Collingwood, Lindsay and surrounding areas in Ontario.